- Fruits, beries, vegetables and Herbs flavours.
- Fruits, beries bases for drinks.
- Food caramel;
- Blends of colourants.
Sugar reduction solutions
- Natural cultured sugarcane prevent yeasts and molds;
- Natural peptides, proteins, and polymer compound for growth control of Total Plate Count;
- Naturally occurring antimicrobial peptide against a wide range of Gram-positive vegetative bacteria;
- and etc.
- Fungal α-amylase is used to support the action of cereal in the saccharification of grain and potato mash;
- Acidic fungal protease is used in the production of alcohol from cereals;
- Fungal glucoamylase acts on the non-reducing end of starch to release glucose;
- Fungal β-glucanase and hemicellulase hydrolyzes non-starch carbohydrates and reduces the viscosity of mashes;
- Heat-stable α-amylase andomly hydrolyses the α-1,4-glycosidic bonds in amylose and amylopectin;
- and etc.
- Natural Biocide from Hop
- Silicone polymer defoamer effective for wheat, barley or starch based substrates.
- Active dry yeast for use in fuel ethanol and beverage alcohol fermentations, It ferments well at temperatures up to 34 °C and in a pH range of 3.5 to 6.0.