- For all types of cheese (Mozareall cheese, sei hard cheese, hard cheese, soft cheese);
- Starters enriched with good bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, etc.).
- Enzymes of animal origin for milk coagulation;
- Enzymes of microbiological origin for milk coagulation;
- Enzyme Lactase for the production of lactose dairy products;
- Transglutaminase - enzyme to increase the yield of curd and cheese.
- Natamycin: preparation for cheese surface to avoid moulds;
- Lysozyme: preparation for cheese to avoid late blowing;
- Nisin: preparation for processed cheese, milk drinks to extend life.
- "Clear Whey" colorants for natural cheese;
- Food caramel;;
- Blends of colourants.
- Natural flavors;
- VEGAN flavors;
- natural flavors for fat-reduced products increase the creamy/fatty taste.
PLANT BASED PROTEINS
- Carob proteins;
- Pea proteins;
- Bean proteins;
- Functional proteins;
- Organic plant-based proteins,
- Acacia gum;
- Citrus fiber;
- Carob seed fibers;
- Functional fiber systems;
- Organic vegetable fibers;
- Organic modified starches;
- Cold swelling modified starches;
- Hot swelling modified starches;
- Mechanically modified starches without E-numbers;
- Blends of modified starches;
- Modified starch blends with thickeners.
- Spices and spice mixes with reduced microbiological contamination;
- Standardized-sized spices and spice mixes;
- Spice mixes for surface decoration;
- Single spices;
- Ecological spices.